Each National Park is independently announcing their re-opening dates and modified schedules during the COVID-19/Coronavirus outbreak. These are the top My Sketchventure National Park announced openings:
- Arches NP - Phased reopening 5/29/20
- Bryce Canyon NP - Opening 5/6/20
- Canyonlands NP - Phased reopening 5/29/20
- Capitol Reef NP - Scenic drive and trails opening 5/19/20
- Glacier NP - Closed until further notice
- Grand Canyon NP - South Rim limited access 5/22/20-5/25/20
- Great Smoky Mnts NP - Phased reopening 5/9/20
- Yellowstone NP -Limited opening 5/18/20, South & East Entrances only
- Yosemite NP - closed until further notice
- Zion NP - Opened 5/13/20 with no shuttle
Announcements change suddenly, so please check the official nps.gov site for current and latest information. Keep in mind that parks still may have limited services and accessibility, please plan accordingly.
Check out these delightful kids National Park adventure books to keep those kids engaged along the journey. Click here to see the NP collection. Enjoy!